Tuesday, June 16, 2009

waiting...obsessing

So I am waiting, and obsessing...and than waiting...and than obsessing some more. Obsessing over "the unofficial list" and of course my phone which is attached to me at all times. Being #1 on the unofficial list is exciting and nerve-wracking! I also know that once I get past this stage and I get the call for a referral, that I am onto the next stage of waiting. However, knowing who my child is and having a connection to him/her will be just amazing. It so often seemed I would never get to this point. This whole process is definitely a lesson in patience, and most importantly that everything is truly out of my control. What will come will come, what will be will be, whenever it is supposed to. 

There are a few court dates this week as well and I am praying that all of those families pass and that parents are united with their little ones soon!

Now back to waiting...


6 comments:

Tracy H. said...

We're right there behind you, #2 on the list, so totally understand how you feel! Hope you receive the call VERY soon.

Tracy
heberlig4.blogspot.com

Heidi said...

Any day now! We are rooting for you and hope you get the call SOON!

Heidi

Journey to Jaden said...

You are sooo close! Its going to happen soon...just what day??

Susan and Chad said...

Waiting. It so stinks! I'll be watching - love to read of amazing beautiful news!

Tracy said...

Wow! Hang in there! I saw you were #1 on the unofficial wait list, so I had to come check out your blog. I think I would be feeling the same way!

Not too long now!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your referral mama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!