Thursday, May 14, 2009
8 Months
So I got a little nudge from one of my blogging buds to get blogging! Thanks Robbin - you are right. Its getting to the point where I can allow myself to get excited! The ups and downs of this adoption (like all international adoptions) have made me a little apprehensive. However things are looking good and I feel really positive! The end of this week will be 8 months on the wait-list. I am #4 on the unofficial, yet famous and often stalked by waiting adoptive parents FBI list. Congratulations to those who have recently passed court. Also congratulations to those who have received referrals—especially those who have waited so long. My fellow single adoptive parents. Robbin & Catrina I hope to meet you in Ethiopia when we are bringing are babies home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yay Lisa!!!! Blogging!!! Now we have to email each other mshopkins@gmail.com!!!!!
I hope you hear something very soon and look forward to hearing more great things!!
ellen
Lisa, you don't have long now! Hang in there!
Any day now! How exciting!
Ok....You are now at the top of the list! This may be your week! How exciting!
Your almost there!! Praying for you:)
Post a Comment